Friday, April 6, 2012

Life is....another story

My iphone or ipod touch are full with Japanese songs. In the past when I still didn't understand Japanese, they are just something with good melody that can entertain my ears well.

But the more I understand Japanese, the more I like Japanese songs.There are many meaningful songs, with so beautiful lyrics not just about love but family, life, friendship and so on.

And this song is always on my mind. Lyrics are so true, so touching that can get your tears out. Whenever I feel down, it brings me up.

Hirai Ken's "Life is....another story". I would like to translate the first few sentences, which are something very important for LIFE.

自分を強く見せたり     自分を巧く見せたり
どうして僕らはこんなに     息苦しい生き方選ぶの?


一方面展現自己的堅強    另一方面讓自己看起來很棒
為什麼我們要    選擇這樣令人窒息的生活方法呢?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment